Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
apostles appears attention Bar-Jesus believe Bill Bishop Bishop of Peterborough called Calvinistic Chapel character Chris Christian Church Church of England clergy conduct congregation death Dissenters divine doctrine duty Ebionites effect Elymas England Epistle of Jude established faith Father favour feel friends gospel Greek heart Hebrew Holy Holy Orders honour hope human Jesus Christ Jews John labours language late learned letter liberty lived Lord Luke means Meeting ment mind minister miracles moral nature never object observed occasion opinion Padiham passage persons prayer preached preacher present principles racter readers reason received religion religious remarks Repos Repository respect Sabellians Scriptures Sermon shew sion Society Socinian spirit Testament thing thou thought tical tion Trinitarian truth Unitarian Unitarian Christian Unitarian Society words worship writer
98. oldal - Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches ; feed me with food convenient for me: lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the Lord? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.
431. oldal - To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One. Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number; he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.
230. oldal - All sacrifices do but speed forward that great day, when the knowledge of the Lord shall cover the earth as the waters cover the sea.
463. oldal - Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
175. oldal - In its sublime research, philosophy May measure out the ocean deep, may count The sands or the sun's rays : but, God, for thee There is no weight nor measure ; none can mount Up to thy mysteries. Reason's brightest spark, Though kindled by thy light, in vain would try To trace thy counsels, infinite and dark ; And thought is lost ere thought can soar so high, Even like past moments in eternity.
90. oldal - Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten. Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire.
8. oldal - And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent...
144. oldal - Wherewith shall I come before the Lord, and bow myself before the high God? shall I come before Him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old? Will the Lord be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? Shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?
470. oldal - And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation ; to wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them, and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ; as though God did beseech you by us. We pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God...