Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections afflictions ages angels apostle appear become believe benevolence Bible blessed blood called cause character Christ Christian church cities command course creature cross darkness death desire divine doctrine duty earth enemies eternal evidence evil fact faith Father fear feel friends give given glory God's gospel grace guilt hand happiness hath hear heart heaven holy honour hope human important infinite influence interests Jesus Jesus Christ judgment kingdom light living look Lord means mind moral nature never object offered once peace perfect prayer preaching present principle promise reason receive Redeemer regard religion religious respect rich righteousness salvation saved Saviour Scriptures side sinners sins soul Spirit sufferings sure things thou thought thousand throne tion true truth unto voice whole wisdom
123. oldal - When I say unto the wicked, thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at thine hand.
147. oldal - For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord, to do justice and judgment; that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.
35. oldal - And all the angels stood round about the throne and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, saying ; Amen ; Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honour and power and might be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
149. oldal - Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
168. oldal - Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
129. oldal - Are not Abana and Pharpar, rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel? may I not wash in them, and be clean?
32. oldal - For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.
10. oldal - His counsel, confirmed it by an oath ; that by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the Hope set before us...