Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections afflictions angels apostacy apostle Babylon believe benevolence Bible blessed blood brethren cause character children of men Christian church cities conscience creature darkness day of Pentecost death depravity disciples divine divine grace doctrine duty earth enemies eternal evangelical everlasting evidence evil exalted faith Father favour fear feel friends give glorious glory God's gospel grace guilt happiness hath heart heaven Holy Spirit honour hope human humble idolatry important infinite influence Israel Jehovah Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews judgment kingdom light living look Lord Jesus Lord's side means mercy mighty mind moral multitude NATIONAL PREACHER nature ness never NEW-YORK object peace perish prayer preaching racter Redeemer religion religious repentance reproof rich righteousness salvation saved Saviour Scriptures sinners sins Son of God soul sufferings thee things thou thousand throne tion truth unto voice wicked wisdom word wrath
123. oldal - When I say unto the wicked, thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at thine hand.
147. oldal - For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord, to do justice and judgment; that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.
35. oldal - And all the angels stood round about the throne and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, saying ; Amen ; Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honour and power and might be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
149. oldal - Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
168. oldal - Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
129. oldal - Are not Abana and Pharpar, rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel? may I not wash in them, and be clean?
32. oldal - For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.
10. oldal - His counsel, confirmed it by an oath ; that by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the Hope set before us...