Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Acts angel apostle appears argument Asia authority believe Bishop blessed blood body brethren called cause chap Christian Church commanded considered continue converts Corinth dead death divine doctrine earth Ephesus Epistle evidence evil expression faith Father flesh Gentiles gifts give given glory Gospel grace hand hath heard heart heaven Hebrew Holy Italy James Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jewish Jews John judge Julian Julian Pe knowledge known learned live Lord manner means mentioned mind Moses nature observes opinion passage Paul Paul's persecution persons Peter preached present priest probable promise prophets prove reason received refer religion riod Roman Rome Scripture sent shew speak Spirit suffer supposed teachers temple thee things thou Timothy tion true truth unto Vulgar Æra whole write written
672. oldal - And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
685. oldal - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
582. oldal - See that ye refuse not him that speaketh : for if they escaped , not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven...
502. oldal - Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom ; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
357. oldal - For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy : for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so. your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
632. oldal - For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
656. oldal - Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
685. oldal - And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
659. oldal - Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem , which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.