The New Testament of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Tr. Out of the Latin Vulgate: Diligently Compared with the Original Greek; and First Pub. by the English College of Rhemes, Anno 1582: Newly Rev. and Cor. According to the Clementin Ed. of the Scriptures: with Annotations ...
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Amen angel answered apostles behold believe blessed blood body brethren bring brother brought called cast cause CHAP charity church cometh coming commanded dead death delivered desire devil disciples doth drink earth enter evil eyes faith Father fear flesh followed gave gentiles Ghost give given glory Gosp gospel grace hand hath head hear heard heart heaven Holy hour Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John judge justice kill king kingdom known light live Lord Lord Jesus manner Matt mind multitude opened pass Paul peace Peter pray preach priests prophets receive rise saith saved seen sent servant seven shalt sins speak spirit spoke stand suffer temple testimony thee ther things thou thou hast took truth unto voice walk whole woman written
209. oldal - Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed ; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all...
163. oldal - Ye men of Israel, hear these words ; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, (which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know...
8. oldal - Not that I speak in respect of want : for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound ; every where and in all things I am instructed, both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need ; I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
46. oldal - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because ye build the tombs of the prophets and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, and say, 'If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
144. oldal - But he that is an hireling, and not the Shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth; and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
110. oldal - Then the master of the house, being angry, said to his servant, go out quickly into the streets, and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.