Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able againſt allowed alſo America appear army attention beauty bill Britain called carried caſe cauſe character common conduct conſidered continued court duty effect equally eſq excellency fame firſt fome force France French friends give given granted hand himſelf honour houſe hundred idea important Italy John kind king land laſt late learned leſs letter lord majeſty majeſty's manner March means ment mind moſt motion muſt nature never object obſerved opinion paid peace period perſons pounds preſent prince principles produce proper purpoſe reaſon received regard reſpect royal ſaid ſame ſeems ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſome ſtate ſubject ſuch taken theſe thing thoſe thought thouſand tion town treaty United uſe whole
110. oldal - Order, and cause all Archives, Records, Deeds and Papers belonging to any of the said States, or their Citizens, which in the Course of the War may have fallen into the Hands of his Officers, to be forthwith restored and delivered to the proper States and Persons to whom they belong.
108. oldal - Erie, through the middle of said lake until it arrives at the water communication between that lake and Lake Huron; thence along the middle of said water communication into the Lake Huron; thence through the middle of said lake to the water communication between that Lake and Lake Superior; thence through Lake Superior...
15. oldal - St. Croix River to the highlands; along the said highlands which divide those rivers that empty themselves into the river St. Lawrence, from those which fall into the Atlantic Ocean, to the northwesternmost head of Connecticut River...
106. oldal - Were it joined with the legislative, the life and liberty of the subject would be exposed to arbitrary control ; for the judge would then be the legislator. Were it joined to the executive power, the judge might behave with violence and oppression.
108. oldal - Cataraquy; thence along the middle of said river into Lake Ontario; through the middle of said lake until it strikes the communication by water between that lake and Lake Erie; thence along the middle of said communication into Lake Erie through the middle of said lake...
15. oldal - Mississippi ; thence by a line to be drawn along the middle of the said river Mississippi until it shall intersect the northernmost part of the thirty-first degree of north latitude. South, by a line to be drawn due east from the determination of the line last mentioned, in the latitude of...
147. oldal - ... to command, he can only again offer in their behalf his recommendations to their grateful country, and his prayers to the God of armies.
109. oldal - ... of any part of the shores of the United States, and lying between lines to be drawn due east from the points where the aforesaid boundaries between Nova Scotia on the one part, and East Florida on the other, shall respectively touch the bay of Fundy and the Atlantic Ocean; excepting such islands as now are, or heretofore have been, within the limits of the said province of Nova Scotia.
193. oldal - O'er his white locks and bury them in snow, When, roused by rage and muttering in the morn, He mends the broken hedge with icy thorn: ' Why do I live, when I desire to be 'At once from life and life's long labour free?
144. oldal - I now make it my earnest prayer that God would have you and the State over which you preside in his holy protection ; that he would incline the hearts of the citizens to cultivate a spirit of subordination and obedience to government ; to entertain a brotherly affection and love for one another, for their...