Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
already American army authority become believe Boers Britain British called carried Catholic cause China civilization colonies Constitution course desire direction duties effect Empire England English equal established Europe existence fact favor force foreign France French future give given Government Guard hand Herat hope House human idea important increase industrial interests Italy Japan land less live March matter means ment military mind moral nature necessary negro never officers once opinion organization passed peace Persian political position possible practical present probably question race railway reason regard represented Republic respect result rule Russia seems Senate side South South Africa taken territory things thought tion trade true United whole
469. oldal - States declares that congress shall have power to dispose of, and make all needful rules and regulations respecting, the territory and other property belonging to the United States.
766. oldal - Congress, be vested in such person or persons and shall be exercised in such manner as the President of the United States shall direct, for the establishment of civil government and for maintaining and protecting the inhabitants of said Islands in the free enjoyment of their liberty, property, and religion...
754. oldal - I know your great motive in coming hither was the hope of being instrumental in a reconciliation ; and I believe, when...
765. oldal - ... prepare them for local self-government, and in due time to make such disposition of said islands as will best promote the interests of the citizens of the United States and the inhabitants of said islands.
573. oldal - Church holds to be sacred and canonical not because, having been carefully composed by mere human industry, they were afterwards approved by her authority, nor merely because they contain revelation, with no admixture of error, but because, having been written by the inspiration of the Holy Ghost, they have God for their author, and have been delivered as such to the Church herself.
778. oldal - Majesty's pleasure. 75. In all matters (i) arising under any treaty; (ii) affecting consuls or other representatives of other countries; (iii) in which the Commonwealth, or a person suing or being sued on behalf of the Commonwealth, is a party; (iv) between States, or between residents of different States, or between a State and a resident of another State; (v) in which a writ of Mandamus or prohibition or an injunction is sought against an officer of the Commonwealth, the High Court shall have original...
778. oldal - EVERY power of the Parliament of a Colony which has become or becomes a State, shall, unless it is by this Constitution exclusively vested in the Parliament of the Commonwealth or withdrawn from the Parliament of the State, continue as at the establishment of the Commonwealth, or as at the admission or establishment of the State, as the case may be.
627. oldal - Government will not impede the development of the commercial and industrial relations between Japan and Korea.
766. oldal - Until Congress shall provide for the government of such islands all the civil, judicial and military powers exercised by the officers of the existing government in said islands shall be vested in such person or persons and shall be exercised in such manner as the President of the United States shall direct; and the President shall have power to remove said officers and fill the vacancies so occasioned.