The Nutribase Complete Book of Food Counts
Avery Publishing Group, 1996 - Convenience food - 738 pages
This handy reference makes it easy for you to quickly find the nutritional information on over 30,000 different food items. It provides information on calories, fat, cholesterol, protein, carbohydrates, sodium, and fiber for easy comparison. Each food product is broken down into serving sizes to make food choices as simple and quick as possible.
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
How to Lose Weight Fast ?
How to Lose Weight the Healthy Way?
Lose 35 lbs in 4 weeks ! I found one successful story on this blog
It inspired me with a real example!
Some excerpts from this blog:
- exercises list best abdominal the of
- exercises list best of abdominal the
- exercises list best of the abdominal
- exercises list best the abdominal of
- exercises list best the of abdominal