The Official Price Guide to Antiques and Collectibles
House of Collectibles, 2000 - Antiques & Collectibles - 775 pages
AMERICA'S MOST DEPENDABLE SOURCEBOOK, WHETHER
YOU'RE ANTIQUE HUNTING OR CLEARING OUT THE ATTIC!
- COMPREHENSIVE. From Advertising Memorabilia and Chippendale Furniture to Radios and Zippo Lighters, The Official Price Guide to Antiques and Collectibles features more than 60,000 prices for the most sought-after items. So whether your passion is traditional antiques, such as glassware, china, and silver, or you want to find out the value of that Pez dispenser, Tonka truck, or original Barbie--here's the resource you can trust!
- HIGHLIGHTS. This remarkable price guide features sections on holiday decorations, prints and lithographs, and movie memorabilia.
- PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. A panel of experts, auction houses, and galleries nationwide contribute valuable information in their individual areas of expertise so that you can get the most profitable deal.
- SPECIAL FEATURES. Tips on where and what to collect, regional preferences, and how to spot fakes and reproductions.
- FULLY ILLUSTRATED. More than one thousand objects are depicted to help identify exactly what you are looking for.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Clothing and Accessories
Prints and Lithographs
Native American Collectibles
Pens and Pencils
Robots and Space Toys