Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able appear attended believe Bible blessed called cause character Christ Christian church communication concerning considered continued death desire divine doctrine duty effect English error evidence evil expressed faith Father favour feel friends give given gospel grace hand happy heart holy hope human important instruction interest Jesus Jews kind knowledge known labours language late learned less letter light live Lord manner means meeting ment mind ministers missionary moral nature never object observe opinion persons prayer preached present principles published reason received religion religious remarks rendered respect salvation scrip scripture sense sermon Society soul spirit things thought tion true truth United whole writings
395. oldal - For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead...
148. oldal - AS the hart panteth after the water brooks, •** so panteth my soul after thee, O God. ' My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God : when shall I come and appear before God?
546. oldal - The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity, and shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
21. oldal - I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth. and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
391. oldal - Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
394. oldal - I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
504. oldal - For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
384. oldal - Slaves cannot breathe in England ; if their lungs Receive our air, that moment they are free ; They touch our country, and their shackles fall.