Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
apostles appear Association attend believe Bible blessed body Boston called cause character Christ christian church communication considered continued death desire direct divine doctrines duty earth effect eternal evil express faith Father feel friends give given glory gospel grace hand happiness heart heaven holy honor hope human important interest Jesus John kind knowledge labors late less letter light live look Lord manner means meet ment mind ministers Missionary moral nature never object observations occasion opinion persons practice prayer preach present principles readers reason received religion religious remarks respect salvation Scriptures sense sermon sins Society soon soul speak spirit things thou thought tion true truth unto whole wish
16. oldal - And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
241. oldal - For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a door-keeper in the house of my God, than dwell in the tents of wickedness.
39. oldal - For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.
209. oldal - Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another ; and the Lord hearkened, and heard it : and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.
514. oldal - This is the work of God, that ye believe in him whom he hath sent.
452. oldal - But this I say, brethren, the time is short. It remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none; and they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not; and they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.
75. oldal - Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
52. oldal - Now the Lord is that Spirit : and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, as by the Spirit of the Lord.
24. oldal - There is a certain people scattered abroad and dispersed among the people in all the provinces of thy kingdom; and their laws are diverse from all people ; neither keep they the king's laws: therefore it is not for the king's profit to suffer them.