Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Antichrist apostasy appear attended beast believe Bible Society blessed Boston Brahmins brethren called cause cerning character Chris Christian church Committee communion Congregational church consider consociation conversion death Deucalion Divine Divine grace doctrine donations duty earth eral exertions faith Father favor Foreign Missions friends glory Gospel grace hands hath heart heathen Hindoos Holy Ghost hope human India Jews John labors late ligion live London Missionary Society Lord mankind means meeting ment mind ministers moral nations nature ness object observed Panoplist passage pastor persons piety pious prayer preached present profession readers received religion religious respect revival Sabbath salvation Samuel Samuel Worcester Savior Scrip Scriptures Sermon sion solemn souls Spirit Testament things tian tion town Tranquebar truth ture unto whole word worship
525. oldal - By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. 16 But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
550. oldal - Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached throughout the whole world, this also that she hath done shall be spoken of, for a memorial of her.
134. oldal - It was my guide, my light, my all, It bade my dark forebodings cease; And through the storm and danger's thrall, It led me to the port of peace.
134. oldal - When, marshalled on the nightly plain, The glittering host bestud the sky, One Star alone, of all the train, Can fix the sinner's wandering eye. Hark ! hark ! to God the chorus breaks, From every host, from every gem ; But one alone the Saviour speaks, It is the star of Bethlehem.
357. oldal - The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of his power to usward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead...
184. oldal - With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
249. oldal - Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen, that he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place. And they gave forth their lots ; and the lot fell upon Matthias ; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.
303. oldal - For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.