Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ages angel animal Apocalypse appears authority beast behold blessed blood called cast century chapter Christ christian christian church church civil commanded consequences continued crown death divine dominion dragon earth ecclesiastical emperor empire establishment exhibited eyes faith feet fire followed four France french give given greek green hand hath head heard heaven holy horns horse human hundred Italy John kingdoms kings Lamb language latin light living Lord mark mighty mind nature never observed opened pagan papacy papal period persecution pope popery portion predicted present profession prophecy prophet reader reason religion religious represented roman Rome Saint saying seal secular seven seventh signify smoke sound spirit stand symbols temple things third thou throne tion translated trumpet truth unto verses vials vision voice waters wherein woman worship wrath
246. oldal - The beast that thou sawest was, and is not, and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition; and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they beheld the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
112. oldal - And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea ; and the third part of the sea became blood : 9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died ; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
237. oldal - And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto - them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation and kindred and tongue and people ; saying with a loud voice ; Fear God, and give glory to him, for the hour of his judgment is come; and worship him that made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of waters.
239. oldal - And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven?
205. oldal - And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world : he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
234. oldal - The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb...
205. oldal - And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ : for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
119. oldal - And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters. And the name of the star is called Wormwood; and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.