The Right College for You
Choosing a college is a complicated process—and it’s not simply about picking the "best" or highest-ranked school that you can get into. In this short ebook, the experts at the Princeton Review provide advice and activities to help you find the college that fits you best.
In The Right College For You, we’ll help you figure out how to find and apply to schools where you’ll be happiest both academically and socially. We’ll take a concise but enlightening look at:
· 18 factors that do & don’t matter
· Common mistakes to avoid while choosing a college
· How to boost your chances of getting into the schools you select
· 25 “Would You Rather?” questions to help identify what you want in a school
· 7 activities to help you define the right college for you
We’ll help you evaluate the importance of factors like location, school size, cost and financial aid, campus culture, social scene, and majors offered.
We’ll look at your likes and dislikes, what you cherish about high school and what you want to leave behind, and how you want to spend your college years.
We won’t try to make your college decisions for you, but The Right College For You will help you through the complicated process of figuring out where you want to go to school and how to get in.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.