Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
acceptance according action actual agent agreed agreement appears apply authority Bank Benjamin on Sale bill of lading Blackburn breach buyer carrier Civil cloth Code common condition consideration contract of sale course Court damages dealing defined delivered delivery discussed distinguished documents of title duty Edition effect enactment England Exch exchange express Factors Act fair follows fraud gelding give given held horse implied includes intended L. J. Ex land liable lien Lord mare meaning ment mercantile notice ordinary original owner paid particular parties pass payment performance person pledge possession present principle provisions purchaser question Railway reasonable reference regards relating repealed rule sample says Scotland sect seems sell seller ship Smith sold specific statute stoppage in transitu Sub-sect term thereof thing third tion transfer unless vendor Vict warranty whole
155. lappuse - That no contract for the sale of any goods, wares, and merchandises, for the price of ten pounds sterling or upwards shall be allowed to be good, except the buyer shall accept part of the goods so sold, and actually receive the same, or give something in earnest to bind the bargain, or in part...
136. lappuse - ... agent acting for him, of the goods or documents of title under any sale pledge or other disposition thereof to any person receiving the same in good faith and without notice of the previous sale shall have the same effect as if the person making the delivery or transfer were expressly authorized by the owner of the goods to make the same.
149. lappuse - ... no action shall be brought, whereby to charge any executor or administrator upon any special promise to answer damages out of his own estate...
32. lappuse - Where the goods are bought by description from a seller who deals in goods of that description, whether he be the grower or manufacturer or not, there is an implied warranty that the goods shall be of merchantable quality.
26. lappuse - Whether a stipulation in a contract of sale is a condition the breach of which may give rise to a right to treat the contract as repudiated or a warranty the breach of which may give rise to a claim for damages, but not to a right to reject the goods and treat the contract as repudiated, depends in each case on the construction of the contract.
31. lappuse - Where the buyer expressly or by implication makes known to the seller the particular purpose for which the goods are required so as to show that the buyer relies on the seller's skill or judgment and the goods are of a description which it is in the course of the seller's business to supply (whether he be the manufacturer or not) there is an implied condition that the goods shall be reasonably fit for such purpose...
162. lappuse - India warrants, warehouse keepers' certificates, warrants or orders for the delivery of goods, or any other documents used in the ordinary course of business as proof of the possession or control of goods, or authorizing or purporting to authorize, either by indorsement or by delivery, the possessor of such document to transfer or receive goods thereby represented.
135. lappuse - ... sale, pledge, or other disposition thereof, to any person receiving the same in good faith, and without notice of...
121. lappuse - insolvent" within the meaning of this act who either has ceased to pay his debts in the ordinary course of business or cannot pay his debts as they become due, whether he has committed an act of bankruptcy or not, and whether he is insolvent within the meaning of the federal bankruptcy law or not. (4) Goods are in a "deliverable state...
47. lappuse - Where there is a contract for the sale of specific goods, or where goods are subsequently appropriated to the contract, the seller may, by the terms of the contract or appropriation, reserve the right of disposal of the goods until certain conditions are fulfilled.