The Science of Vampires
· Are any vampire myths based on fact?
· Bloodsucking villain to guilt-ridden loner—what has inspired the redemption of the vampire in fiction and film?
· What is Vampire Personality Disorder? What causes a physical addiction to another person’s blood?
· Are there any boundaries in the polysexual world of vampires?
· How could a vampire hide in today’s world of advanced forensic science?
· What is the psychopathology of the vampire?
· What happens in the brain of a vampire’s victim?
What people are saying - Write a review
LibraryThing ReviewUser Review - Katyas - LibraryThing
Book Info: Genre: Non-fiction, exploration of mythology/legends/lore Reading Level: Adults Recommended for: The vampire obsessed My Thoughts: Honestly, I was a bit disappointed in this book. Oh, there ... Read full review
SEVEN The Celestine Vampire
EIGHT Demonic Shamans and the Science of Evil
NINE Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Vampire Sex but Were Afraid to Ask
TEN Seven Secrets of Highly Sucksessful Vampires