Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept Acts ages Angels Apostles Apostolic Church applied appointed authority believe Bishop blessed body called character Christ Christian Church command commission committed communion conferred confirmed considered continued creed Deacons delivered designed devotion direct Divine doctrine doubt duty Elders error established evidence exercise expression faith and worship Father gifts give given Gospel grace ground hands hath hold Holy Scripture institutions instruction interpretation Jesus Christ John judge judgment Kingdom learned Lord Lord's manner Matt means mind ministers ministry nature necessary objections observances ordination Paul perpetual persons possessing prayer preach preserve Priesthood Priests primitive principle privileges promise reason received reject religion religious rule sacraments sacred says Scrip sense sins speaks spiritual submission succession supposed teaching thee things Timothy tion tradition truth unity unto whole writers written
27. oldal - Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called a house of prayer for all people.
20. oldal - The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it ; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne.
237. oldal - OUR Lord Jesus Christ, who hath left power to his church to absolve all sinners who truly repent and believe in him, of his great mercy forgive thee thine offences ! And by his authority committed to me, I absolve thee from all thy sins, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.
241. oldal - Hear us, O merciful Father, we most humbly beseech thee; and grant that we receiving these thy creatures of bread and wine, according to thy Son our Saviour Jesus Christ's holy institution, in remembrance of his death and passion, may be partakers of his most blessed Body and Blood...
240. oldal - O Almighty God, who hast knit together thine elect in one communion and fellowship, in the mystical body of thy Son Christ our Lord; Grant us grace so to follow thy blessed Saints in all virtuous and godly living, that we may come to those unspeakable joys, which thou hast prepared for them that unfeignedly love thee; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
189. oldal - ... but speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ : From whom the whole body fitly joined together, and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body, unto the edifying of itself in love.
107. oldal - Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
240. oldal - Therefore with angels and archangels, and with all the company of heaven, we laud and magnify thy glorious Name, evermore praising thee, and saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God of hosts, heaven and earth are full of thy glory: Glory be to thee, O Lord most High.
232. oldal - We are accounted righteous before God, only for the merit of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, by faith, and not for our own works or deservmgs. Wherefore, that we are justified by faith only, is a most wholesome doctrine, and very full of comfort : as more largely is expressed in the Homily of Justification.