The Scripture-doctrine of the Trinity: In Three Parts. Wherein All the Texts in the New Testament Relating to that Doctrine and the Principal Passages in the Liturgy of the Church of England, are Collected, Compared, and Explained
J. Knapton, 1712 - 5 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Scripture-Doctrine of the Trinity: In Three Parts. Wherein All the Texts ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
abſolutely according affirm Almighty alſo Angel Apoſtles appeared Authority becauſe Beginning begotten believe called Cauſe Chriſtians Church Coll concerning Creed dead derives Deus Divinity Doctrine Earth eſt eternal expreſs faith fame Father Filius firſt Form give given Glory Gods Grace greater haſt hath Hearts Heaven himſelf Holy Ghoſt Holy Spirit Honour Image Jefus King learned Living Lord Jeſus Chriſt Love manner Meaning moſt muſt Name Nature Original Paſſages Pater Patrem Patri Peace Perſon Power Prayer raiſed reaſon received right hand ſaid ſame Saviour ſays Scrip Scripture Sect ſeem ſeen ſelf Self-exiſtent Senſe ſent ſhall ſhould ſpeak ſuch Texts thanks thee ther theſe things thoſe thou Three Throne True Truth underſtand underſtood unto uſe wherein whole Word World worſhip και
186. oldal - ... who, being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high ; being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
37. oldal - For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompense of reward ; how shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him...
79. oldal - And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever, the four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
188. oldal - Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared ; though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered...
22. oldal - But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit; for the spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him ? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the spirit of God.
214. oldal - Lord, the vail shall be taken away (now the Lord is that Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty). But we all with open face, beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
98. oldal - Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
124. oldal - Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him, to whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all, first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, (which is King of peace,) without father, without mother, without descent having neither beginning of days nor end of life ; but made like unto the Son of God, abideth a priest continually.