The Skinners' Company Versus the Honourable the Irish Society, and Others: Proceedings Upon the Motion for a Receiver, at the Suit of the Skinners' Company, Commencing November 23, 1835, in His Majesty's High Court of Chancery
R. Clay, 1836 - 608 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Skinners' Company Versus the Honourable the Irish Society, and Others ...
Worshipful Company of Skinners
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
according accounts admit aforesaid answer appears apply appointed Assistants attention believe benefit bill body building called carry cause charge Charles charter City of London claim Coleraine Commissioner Common Council considered continued Corporation course Court Crown defendants Derry directed divided documents effect election entitled estates evidence exercise exist expenses fact filed formed funds further give given Governor granted ground hands heard hold interest Ireland Irish Society James King lands learned friend letters Londonderry look Lords lordships manner matter means mentioned motion necessary never object observation opinion original paid particular parties persons plaintiffs plantation present proceedings profits question reason Receiver records referred rents respect retained Skinners statement suppose surplus taken thing timber tion town trustees twelve Companies undertakers whole
42. oldal - A concise view of the origin, constitution, and proceedings of the honourable society of the governor and assistants of London of the new plantation in Ulster within the realm of Ireland; commonly called The Irish Society.
138. oldal - London, the statement is more explicit ; they make a similar observation upon the effect of these petitions to the King and to the House of Commons. They admit, that in the month of May 1636, a petition was presented to his late Majesty King Charles the First, by the Corporation of the City of London ; and that such petition was in the words and figures, or to the purport and effect in the said bill in that behalf mentioned: I say, "they believe that no entry or document exists prior in point of...
328. oldal - Provided always, and be it further declared and enacted, that nothing in this act contained shall extend or be deemed or construed to extend to prejudice, diminish, alter, or take away any of the rights, powers, or authorities vested in the...
214. oldal - Majesty's most honourable Privy Council on the King's Majesty's behalf, of the one part, and the Committees appointed by Act of Common Council on the behalf of the Mayor and Commonalty of the city of London, of the other part ; concerning a plantation in part of the province of Ulster.
336. oldal - Ireland, by letters or otherwise, for the ordering, directing, and disposing of all and all manner of matters and things whatsoever of or concerning the same plantation, or the disposition or government thereof ; and also for the receipt, ordering, disposing, and...
540. oldal - ... acres to be taken on the abbey side, next adjacent to the town : and that, if it should please the King's Majesty, at his charges, after some good proceeding in the Plantation, to erect and maintain a bridge in perpetuity for a common passage over the river, between the town and county of Coleraine.
20. oldal - Also, that, at the Derry, two hundred houses should be built, and room to be left for three hundred more ; and that four thousand acres, lying on the Derry side, next adjacent to the Derry, should be laid thereunto, bog and barren mountain to be no part thereof, but to go as waste for the City : the same to be done by indifferent commissioners. "Third. Also, that the Bishop and Dean of the Derry should have convenient plots of ground for the scite of their houses at the Derry.
230. oldal - ... and also to send orders and directions from this kingdom of England into the said realm of Ireland, by letters or otherwise, for the ordering, directing, and disposing of all and all manner of matters and things whatsoever of or concerning the same plantation, or the disposition or government thereof...