Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection apostle appears bear believe blessed blood body brethren bring brought called cause character christian church comfort consider continue covenant creature dear death desire divine doctrine earth election enter eternal everlasting evil faith Father favour fear feel follow give given glorious glory God's gospel grace hand hath head heart heaven heavenly Holy Ghost Holy Spirit honour hope human interest Jehovah Jesus Christ John King kingdom light live look Lord Lord's Magazine means mind nature never object peace perfect person pleasure pray prayer present principle promise prove reason received Redeemer rich righteousness saints salvation saved Saviour scriptures sinners sins soul speak Spirit suffer thee things thou thought throne tion true truth union unto walk whole
351. oldal - And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
150. oldal - LORD, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty : Neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me. Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child.
300. oldal - Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
240. oldal - But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin ; but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. 18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
290. oldal - For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom, to another the word of knowledge, by the same Spirit. To another faith, by the same Spirit ; to another the gifts of healing, by the same Spirit ; to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another divers kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as He will.
355. oldal - Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth ? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
361. oldal - John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me, is preferred before me ; for he was before me.
109. oldal - So that a man shall say, Verily, there is *a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth.
361. oldal - For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers : all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist...