Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according affection appear bear believer blessed blood body bring brought called cause christian church command concerning continued covenant creature dead dear death divine doctrine earth elect eternal everlasting faith Father fear feel flesh give given glorious glory God's gospel grace hand hath head heart heaven heavenly Holy Ghost honour hope human Israel Jehovah Jesus Christ John King known light live look Lord Lord Jesus Lord's manifested mind minister Moses nature never observed offered peace perfection person pray prayer preached precious present priest promise receive redeemed rest righteousness saints salvation saved Saviour scriptures sinner sins soul speak Spirit stand tabernacle thee things thou thought Three tribe true truth union unto whole
150. oldal - ... for .the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ; till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: that we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive ; but speaking the truth in love, may grow...
345. oldal - So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting ? O grave, where is thy victory ? The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law ; but thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
84. oldal - So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife, loveth himself; for no man ever yet hated his own flesh, but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church ; for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
53. oldal - Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities : for we know not what we should pray for as we ought : but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
162. oldal - For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: that the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
303. oldal - In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.
142. oldal - Therefore they shall come and • sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd : and their soul shall be as a watered garden ; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.
405. oldal - How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices!