Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer appears bear become behold believer blessed blood body brought called cause character Christ christian church consider covenant crown darkness death delight desire divine doctrine earth effect enjoy eternal everlasting evil experience express faith Father favour fear feel give given glorious glory God's gospel grace hand hath head heart heaven Holy Ghost honour hope human importance influence interest Jehovah Jesus Jesus Christ knowledge light live look Lord means mind nature never object observations painful peace perfect person poor possess precious present principle promise prove reason receive Redeemer rest rich righteousness sacred saints salvation scripture sinners sins sorrow soul speak Spirit stand suffering sweet thee things thou thought tion trials true truth unto whole wisdom
282. oldal - He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
23. oldal - And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain. Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God ; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.
167. oldal - For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God ; but that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.
79. oldal - And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee : therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee, shall be called the Son of God.
135. oldal - God ; and I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them : and I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them to do them good ; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
102. oldal - Behold, God is my salvation ; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.
91. oldal - I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
162. oldal - But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it ; yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while ; for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.
113. oldal - Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment...