Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels apostle appear applied authority better blessed body bring brought called cast character Christian church consider danger dead death delivered divine doctrine earth effect Egypt enemies evil example expect eyes faith fall fathers figure follow give given glory gospel grace hand hath hear heart heathen heaven Hebrews holy hope instruction Jesus Christ Jews judgment kind king labour land language light live look Lord manner means mind Moses nature never objects observed occasion offered peace person possession prayer preaching present priest principle promise proper prophet Psalm raised reason receive relation religion rest salvation saved Saviour scripture sense servants shew signified sins soul speak spirit suffer taken Testament things thou tion true truth turned understand unto whole wilderness wisdom
244. oldal - Samuel, and of the prophets: who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.
336. oldal - Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.
253. oldal - Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple ? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar ? Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the Gospel should live of the Gospel.
77. oldal - For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly ; neither is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh : but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly ; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter ; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
223. oldal - For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high GOD, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him. To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all ; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace.
224. oldal - Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.
383. oldal - Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, 'Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.' " And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses; and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.
92. oldal - Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.