Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according allow apostles appears argument attended authority baptism beginning believe called Capernaum certainly chapter Christ Christians church circumstances concerning consequence consider considerable continued death disciples discourse divine doubt epistles especially evangelists Evanson evidence express fact fathers favour feast four Galilee give given Gospel hypothesis idea immediately Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John journey Judea known least Letter Lord Lord's Lordship Luke manner Mark Matthew means mentioned Messiah ministry miracles Moses nature Nazareth never Note object observed occasion opinion particular pass passage passover Paul person preaching preceding present probable proper prophecy prophet reason received refer reject religion remarkable Reply respect sabbath says seems speak sufficient suppose thing thought tion transaction true truth unto weeks whole worship writer written
287. oldal - And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people : and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
296. oldal - And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them : for I am the LORD their God.
296. oldal - And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee...
235. oldal - And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it, saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace ! but now they are hid from thine eyes.
288. oldal - And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him : and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
52. oldal - Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Iturea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of Abilene, Annas and Caiaphas being the high priests, the word of God came unto John, the son of Zacharias, in the wilderness.
232. oldal - Hear another parable ; There was a certain householder which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a wine-press in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country. 34 And, when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.
288. oldal - And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.