Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Trial of the Unitarians, for a Libel on the Christian Religion (Classic ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
acknowledge Acts admit affirm Almighty ancient angels Apostles appeared applied assertion authority beginning believe Belsham blessed body born called century charge Christian Church clear common conceive contrary Court death Defendants deny disciples divine divinity of Christ doctrine early equal established eternal evidence existence expression fact faith Father feel flesh give given glory Gospel ground hand hath heaven Holy Ghost human Jehovah Jesus Christ Jews John learned Lindsey Lord Luke manner matter mean mind mystery nature notion object opinion original passage Paul person present Priestley principles proof prophet prove question reason received religion rendered respect Revelation Saviour says Scriptures sect sense soul speak Spirit suffered Testament things thou Trinity true truth understand Unitarians unto Version whole Witness words worship writings
127. oldal - For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, teaching us, that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world ; looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God, and our Saviour Jesus Christ; who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people zealous of good works.
265. oldal - God commendeth his love toward us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
127. oldal - Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not ; for he will not pardon your transgressions : for my name is in him.
185. oldal - Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell among them.
176. oldal - But all that heard him were amazed, and said ; Is not this he that destroyed them which called on this name in Jerusalem, and came hither for that intent, that he might bring them bound unto the chief priests ? But Saul increased the more in strength, and confounded the Jews which dwelt at Damascus, proving that this is very Christ.
126. oldal - And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations ; and He shall rule them with a rod of iron : and He treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He hath on His vesture and on His thigh a name written KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
53. oldal - God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day, the Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
65. oldal - For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy : for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
280. oldal - Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared...
301. oldal - Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind ; neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock. And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.