Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according acknowlege ancient Apostle appear arguments attestation authority believe blessed called cause Christ Christian common conceit concerning consequently consider consideration continually creatures discourse dispensation divine doctrine doth duty earth effects especially eternal evident excellent express faith Father favor glory God's gospel grace ground hand hath heart heaven hence holy honor hope Jesus Jews justified kind king kingdom knowlege light live Lord mankind manner matter means Messias mind nature never notion obedience obliged observe opinion ourselves particular Paul perfect perform persons practice present proceeding produce promised prophet providence raised reason receive regard relation religion respect righteousness saith Saviour Scripture seems sense serve sins soul speak Spirit suffer suppose thee therein thereof thereto things thou tion true truth unto virtue whence whole wisdom wise
273. oldal - Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord. For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.
453. oldal - Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
309. oldal - Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God...
85. oldal - Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield : but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.
422. oldal - The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me ; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek ; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound ; to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord...
452. oldal - Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.
258. oldal - Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works ! through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee.
403. oldal - I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant, 4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations.
454. oldal - I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair : I hid not my face from shame and spitting.
272. oldal - And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb; he staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strong in faith, giving glory to God, and being fully persuaded that what He had promised He was able also to perform.