Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts afterwards allowed ancient apostles appears argument Arian atque Augustine autem beginning bishop called catholic chapter Christ Christians church concerning Constantine Contr council Cyprian death divine doctrine Ecclesiastical ejus enim epistle etiam Eusebius Father Faustus followers give gospel Greek Hebrews Jerom Jesus John Lactantius learned letter likewise Lord Manichees manner mean mentioned notice Novatus observe opinion Origen particular passage Paul persecution person Peter presbyter probable published quæ quam quia quod quoted reason received reckoned refer relating religion Rome says scriptures sect seems seen shew Socrates speaks Spirit sunt supposed taken Testament testimony things thought writers written wrote γαρ δε εν και μεν τε
474. oldal - Then cometh Simon Peter following him, and went into the sepulchre, and seeth the linen clothes lie, and the napkin, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself.
173. oldal - There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake, Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.
484. oldal - Behold the man whose name is The Branch; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord: even he shall build the temple of the Lord ; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.
34. oldal - Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing ; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked...
308. oldal - Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
284. oldal - Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God : for it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. 20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.
366. oldal - But he denied, saying, I know not, neither understand I, what thou sayest. And he went out into the porch ; and the cock crew. 69 And a maid saw him again, and began to say to them that stood by, This is one of them.
15. oldal - At the end of the fourth century, and the beginning of the fifth, Christianity was no longer a simple belief, it was an institution — it had formed itself into a corporate body.