Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
agreeable apostle appears Assyria beginning behold blessing blood body bring brought called cause chap chapter Christ church cloud coming compared concerning continued covenant David death destroyed destruction divine earth Egypt enemies evident expression faith father fire fruit give given glorious glory God's grace hand hath heart heaven holy Isai Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jews Judg judgment king kingdom land light living looked Lord manifest manner means mentioned Messiah Moses mountains nature offered Old Testament particularly pass person priest probably promise prophecies prophet Psalm received represented respect rest righteousness river saints says scripture seems servant signifies speaks Spirit spoken sufferings suppose taken temple thee things thou tion tree true unto verse viii whole wilderness
312. oldal - Although my house be not so with God; yet He hath made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things, and sure: for this is all my salvation, and all my desire, although He make it not to grow.
414. oldal - When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place (whoso readeth, let him understand), then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains.
453. oldal - And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations; and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
491. oldal - And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written.
42. oldal - I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus; "Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke; turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the Lord my God.
512. oldal - For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish : to the one we are the savour of death unto death ; and to the other the savour of life unto life.
31. oldal - When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the Lord will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them. I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys : I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.
411. oldal - And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.