Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections apostle appears arise beauty believe body bring brought called cause Chap Christ Christian coming commandments common concerning confidence consists conviction desire difference distinguishing divine evidence evil excellency exercises experience expressed external eyes faith false Father fear follow fruit give given glory God's gospel grace gracious hand hath heart heaven holy hope ideas imagination immediately implies infinite influence Jesus John judge judgment kind knowledge light living look Lord manifest manner means mind moral nature never object observed perfect persons practice principle profession promises proper Psal reason received religion religious respect revealed rules saints salvation saving scripture seems seen sense shew sincerity sins sort soul speaks Spirit spoken suppose sweet thee things thou tion trial true truly trust truth understanding unto verse
171. oldal - For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things- Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.
304. oldal - If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, and one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
306. oldal - But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost...
303. oldal - No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
476. oldal - Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God,, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
31. oldal - O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not...
390. oldal - In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil. Whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
425. oldal - And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled in the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight.