Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accomplished actual admitted affections angels appear argument assertion attention authority bear believe Bible bring brought called carry character Christ Christianity circumstances conceive creation dark direct distant distinct Divinity doctrine earth enter established eternity evidence exercise existence experience extent face fact faith Father feel field give given glory Gospel habit hand hath heart heaven human impression infidel influence interesting Jesus judgment kind light limits living look Lord ment mighty mind miracles moral movement mysterious nature ness never object observation offer philosophy present principle profess question record religion sense single society speculation spirit stand strength tell Testament testimony thing thou thought tion true truth turn understanding universe unto whole wisdom wonderful writers written
127. oldal - The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb...
129. oldal - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it, 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
124. oldal - And men shall speak of the might of Thy terrible acts : And I will declare Thy greatness.
126. oldal - And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven : and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it...
128. oldal - And he said, While the child was yet alive, I fasted and wept: for I said, Who can tell whether God will be gracious to me, that the child may live? But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me.
119. oldal - For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass : for he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
128. oldal - Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; the field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; the enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
126. oldal - I say unto you. Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God : But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.
131. oldal - Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house: and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.