Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham according amongst ancient angel apostle Assyria become beginning believe better birth blessed blood body born called cause chap Christ Christians conceived concerning David death desire divine doth earth eternal express faith Father flesh follow foretold former give glory God's hand hath heart heaven Holy Ghost human immediately importance interpretation Isaiah Israel Jesus Jews John kind king kingdom knowledge land least literal literal sense living Lord manner matter meaning meant Moses mysteries nature obedience observed original pains particular person predictions present promised proper prophecy prophet psalm psalmist question reason refer respect rule sacred saith Satan Saviour scripture seed sense servant sins sometimes Son of God soul speak speech Spirit substance suffer thee things thou tion true truly truth unto virgin wherein whilst words writers
346. oldal - But when Herod was dead, behold, an angel of the Lord appeareth in a dream to Joseph in Egypt, saying, Arise and take the young child and his mother, and go into the land of Israel; for they are dead which sought the young child's life.
246. oldal - Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath, that by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us...
389. oldal - O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken : ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory? And beginning at Moses, and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the Scriptures the things concerning himself.
390. oldal - And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
55. oldal - And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut ; and he shall shut, and none shall open.
163. oldal - The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
446. oldal - HERE was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job ; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.
99. oldal - That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
264. oldal - Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost...