Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
action actually advantage allow amongst appears authority become better bound called cause CHAPTER Christian circumstances civil common concerning condition conduct consequence consider consideration consists constitution continue contract crime danger depends direct distinction doubt duty effect engaged equal established example existence expected fortune give greater habits hand happiness human importance instance intention interest judge justice kind labour land less liberty living mankind manner marriage means mind moral motives nature necessary never oath object obligation observed occasions opinion parents particular parties person pleasure possession present principle probable produce promise punishment question reason received relation religion requires respect rest rule seems sense situation species success suffer suppose thing thought tion truth virtue whole woman
217. oldal - And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
194. oldal - LOOKING UNTO JESUS THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH ; WHO FOR THE JOY THAT WAS SET BEFORE HIM ENDURED THE CROSS, DESPISING THE SHAME, AND IS SET DOWN AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE THRONE OF GOD. FOR CONSIDER HIM THAT ENDURED SUCH CONTRADICTION OF SINNERS AGAINST HIMSELF, LEST YE BE WEARIED AND FAINT IN YOUR MINDS.
204. oldal - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; for kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
21. oldal - the doing good to mankind, in obedience to the •' will of God, and for the sake of everlasting happiness.
156. oldal - Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
222. oldal - And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that the LORD thy God brought thee out thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched-out arm: therefore the LoRD thy God commanded thee to keep the sabbath day.
222. oldal - Six days shalt thou labour and do all thy work ; but the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God : in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy man-servant, nor thy maid-servant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates...
223. oldal - For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things, " that ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication, from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well.
120. oldal - And inasmuch as ye have done it to one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me...