Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Works of the Late Rev. T. Scott, Rector of Aston Sanford, Bucks
John Scott (a M )
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
according affections allow apostle appear arguments assurance attention authority become believe blessings called cause character Christ Christian commandments concerning condemnation conduct conscience consequences consider consistent continually convinced death desire diligence disposition divine doctrine duty eternal evidence evil exercise experience express faith Father fear fruit give given glory gospel grace hand hath hear heart holy Holy Spirit hope humble important increase influence instruction Jesus judgment justice kind knowledge least light living Lord manner means mind nature never obedience objections observe perfect persons pray prayer preached present pride profession promises prove reason receive religion render repentance respect righteousness salvation saved Saviour scrip scriptures seek sentiments shew sinner sins soul Spirit sure thee things thou thought tion true truth understanding unto views warrant whole wisdom
186. oldal - I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus ; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke : turn Thou me, and I shall be turned ; for Thou art the Lord my God.
62. oldal - Blessed are they that have been persecuted for righteousness" sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye when men shall reproach you, and persecute you, and say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
36. oldal - When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
394. oldal - Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
466. oldal - But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now, if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His.
351. oldal - First, I learn to believe in God the Father, who hath made me and all the world. Secondly, in God the Son, who hath redeemed me, and all mankind. Thirdly, in God the holy Ghost, who sanctifieth me, and all the elect people of God.
37. oldal - Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind ; neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock. And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
155. oldal - Who is he that hideth counsel without knowledge ? Therefore have I uttered that I understood not; things too wonderful for me, which I knew not.