Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able affected answer appear appointed assurance bear believe blessing called cause Christ Christian comfort concerning consider dark DEAR death desire divine doctrine earth enabled enemies eternal evil expect experience express eyes faith Father favour fear feel friends give given glory Gospel grace hand happy hear heart heaven Holy honour hope Jesus Jesus Christ John judge keep knowledge less LETTER light likewise live look Lord Lord's means meet mind nature observe ourselves peace perhaps person pleased poor pray prayer preach present profession promise reason receive respect rest revealed salvation Scripture sense sinners sins soul speak Spirit stand strength suffer sure things thou thought true trust truth understand unto whole wisdom wise wish write
11. oldal - The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked : who can know it ? I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
281. oldal - He shall come to be glorified in his saints, and admired in all them that believe in that day.
163. oldal - For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name, and thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; the God of the whole earth shall he be called.
282. oldal - HAVING therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
284. oldal - The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble ; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
299. oldal - Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
224. oldal - Look at the generations of old, and see; did ever any trust in the Lord, and was confounded? or did any abide in his fear, and was forsaken? or whom did he ever despise, that called upon him?
91. oldal - Brother, fear not; greater is he that is in us, than he that is in the world.
283. oldal - For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.