Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adversaries affliction angels ARGUMENT Babylon beauty behold blessed Bossuet brought Canaan captivity children of Israel children of men Christ Christian Christian church comfort commandments covenant David death deliver deliverance divine doth earth Edom Egypt enemies eternal everlasting evermore exalted eyes faith Father favour fear flesh Gentiles glorious glory God's Gospel grace hath heart heathen heavenly holy honour idolatry iniquity Israel Israelites Jacob Jehovah Jerusalem Jesus Jews judgement King kingdom land mercy endureth Messiah mighty Moses mount Sion nations peace persecution Pharaoh prayer promises Prophet Psalm Psalmist Red Sea Redeemer redemption rejoice resurrection of Jesus right hand righteousness saints saith salvation Saviour Scriptures shalt sing sins Sion song sorrow soul Spirit strength suffer temple thanksgiving thine things thou art thou hast throne thy servant thy statutes thy word tion trouble truth unto the LORD unto thee verse voice waters wicked wilderness wisdom Zion
368. oldal - And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, "How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
134. oldal - He shall cover thee with his feathers, And under his wings shalt thou trust: His truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
361. oldal - Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding; for the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold.
150. oldal - He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?
143. oldal - The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Those that be planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God.
322. oldal - The sun shall be no more thy light by day ; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. Thy sun shall no more go down ; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the Lord shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.
190. oldal - For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. But when we are judged, we are chastened of the LORD, that we should not be condemned with the world.
521. oldal - Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.