Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accor adore Alléluia Altar Amen Antiphon aster autem blessed bloud Chalice chap Christ Church corne dayes Deacon death Deus dicens disciples divine dixit Domi Domine Dominum earth Ecce eius eleison enim eorum erat ergo eternall faid faithfull famé father faying fecula ficut foule funt genua giue Glory hath haue hearts heaven Holy Ghost Hosanna Iamb Iefus Iesus Iesus-Christ illis Iohn Israël king Kyrie eleison lefus lesum lesus Let us Pray lise meam ments mercy meum mihi nobis nostrum ô Lord ofthe omnes omni Oremus Passion Pater Peter Pilate prayers Priest Prophet quia quid quod Resurrection runt Sacrament sacrifice Saints saith Saviour shew sonne spirit sunt super terra ther thèse thou hast tibi tion tium tuam tuis tuum unto venit vnto vnus vobis vpon werc
74. oldal - And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail king of the Jews!
144. oldal - The Son of Man indeed goeth, as it is written of him ; but wo to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed : good were it for that man if he had never been born.
452. oldal - GOD, whose most dearly beloved Son JESUS CHRIST, for the forgiveness of our sins, did shed out of his most precious side both water and blood; and gave commandment to his disciples, that they should go teach all nations, and baptize them in the name of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY GHOST...
542. oldal - And he said unto them. Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.
158. oldal - There were also women looking on afar off: among whom was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James the less and of Joses, and Salome ; 41 (Who also, when he was in Galilee, followed him, and ministered unto him;) and many other women which came up with him unto Jerusalem.
521. oldal - And he went in to tarry with them. And it came to pass as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them. And their eyes were opened, and they knew him ; and he vanished out of their sight.
266. oldal - The right hand of the Lord hath done valiantly. The right hand of the Lord is exalted ; the right hand of the Lord hath done valiantly.
410. oldal - For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, and do not return there, But water the earth, and make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
62. oldal - Peter answered and said unto him, Though all men shall be offended because of thee, yet will I never be offended. Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. Peter said unto him, Though I should die with thee, yet will I not deny thee.