The Official Price Guide to Antiques and Collectibles
House of Collectibles, 1999 - Antiques & Collectibles - 784 pages
GET THE TRUSTED RESOURCE MORE COLLECTORS TURN TO--WITH MORE THAN 60,000 PRICES LISTED!
* COMPREHENSIVE. From Advertising Memorabilia to Zippo Lighters, The Official Price Guide to Antiques and Collectibles contains the most up-to-date information on tens of thousands of the most sought-after antiques and collectibles. So whether your passion is traditional antiques, such as furniture, china, and silver, or you are looking for the latest hot pop culture collectible from TV or film, rock 'n' roll, Barbie, and G.I. Joe, the buck starts here!
* HIGHLIGHTS. This outstanding sourcebook features sections on movie memorabilia and buying and selling on the Internet.
* PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. A panel of experts, and auction houses and galleries nationwide, contribute invaluable information in their individual areas of expertise so that you can get the best deal.
* SPECIAL FEATURES. Tips on where and what to collect, regional preferences, and how to spot fakes and reproductions.
* FULLY ILLUSTRATED. More than four hundred black-and-white photos throughout the volume help identify the precise items you are looking for.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Clothing and Accessories
Pens and Pencils
Native American Collectibles