Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
answered began behold Blessed blind body bread brethren bring brother brought called cast cometh command dead disciples doth drink ears earth enter evil faithful Father fear fell fire five follow forgive friends fruit give given ground hand hath hear heard heart hiin hour hypocrites Jesus Jesus answered Jesus said unto John judge kill kingdom of heaven lawful lest light likewise Lord Master meat mother offend parable pass peace Pharisees pray prophets receive reward rich righteous sabbath-day saith unto say unto scribes and Pharisees seed sent servant sinners spake speak stand taken talents tell thine things thou art thou hast thou shalt thought took tree unto thee Verily I say whatsoever whole whosoever wife wise Woe unto woman yourselves
9. oldal - Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves : be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. But beware of men : for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge : you in their synagogues ; and ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
50. oldal - Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.
55. oldal - And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give : for the labourer is worthy of his hire.
47. oldal - And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.
14. oldal - But blessed are your eyes, for they see; and your ears, for they hear. For verily I say unto you, that many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them ,• and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.
16. oldal - As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity ; and shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father.
29. oldal - For they bind heavy burdens, and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders ; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. But all their works they do for to be seen of men : they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments ; and love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, and greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
79. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness. If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
32. oldal - Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 But know this, that if the good man of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not, the Son of man cometh.