Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
abuse afflictions Ananias and Sapphira anger Apostle Argument atheistical Attributes bless Canst cause cerning concerning consider consideration of God's contradiction contrary Crea Creatures declare destruction of Jerusalem Divine Nature doth earth Epicurus Eternity everlasting evil faith fame Father fear fection finite forbearance forgive give glory God's Patience gracious greatest happiness hath heart Heaven holy hope imagine impenitent imperfect infinite iniquity Jews Judgment Justice knowledge live Lord Mankind ment mind misery ness Notion offended pardon Patience and long-suffering Perfection Pfal pity Power present provocation Psal Psalmist punishment reason rence repentance ruin Saviour Scrip Scripture Serm shew Sinners sins Sodom and Gomorrah Souls speak Spirit suffering tender mercies thee ther things thou art threatnings tion Tis mercy truth ture understand unto Vol.VII wicked wickedness Wisdom wise words World worship wrath
335. oldal - God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, Though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.
192. oldal - For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
213. oldal - At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it; if that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them. And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it ; if it do evil in My sight, that it obey not My voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.
365. oldal - Lo, these are parts of his ways; but how little a portion is heard of him?
348. oldal - Of old hast thou laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of thy hands. They shall perish, but thou shalt endure, yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment, as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed, but thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.
352. oldal - Put not your trust in princes, Nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; In that very day his thoughts perish.
192. oldal - They are all the while treasuring up wrath against the day of wrath, and the revelation of the righteous judgment of God.
331. oldal - God knows our down-sitting and our up-rising, and understands our thoughts afar off: that he compasses our path and our lying down, and is acquainted with all our ways ; that there is not a word in our tongue, but he knows it altogether.