Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able according angels answered Assyria behold believe blessed blood body brethren bring called cast cause Christ Church coming command corrupt dead death delivered desire doctrine doth earth enemies eternal evil eyes faith Father fear flesh follow Gentiles gifts give given glory God's Gospel grace hand hath head heart heaven holy hope Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jesus Christ Jews judge judgment king kingdom knowledge land light live look Lord Master Matthew means nature offered pass peace perfect preach present profession promise prophets received respect righteousness saith the Lord salvation say unto sent shew sins soul speak Spirit stand suffer sure temple thee thereof thine things thou thou hast true truth unto VIII wherein wicked wrought yourselves
185. oldal - When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying ; Lord, Lord, open unto us ; and he shall answer and say unto you ; I know you not, whence ye are...
403. oldal - And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; and having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
154. oldal - Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps and went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
147. oldal - For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
467. oldal - Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him ; let him know that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
535. oldal - And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations; and he shall rule them with a rod of iron; and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
160. oldal - Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value ; And gave them for the potter's field, as the Lord appointed me.
192. oldal - And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the Scriptures?