affure againſt anſwer Baptifta Bian Bianca Bion Biondello Cath Catharine Clown Count daughter defire doft doth Duke elfe Enter Exeunt Exit eyes faid father feem felf felves fervant ferve feven fhall fhew fhould fifter fince fing firft fome fool foreft fpeak ftand ftrange fuch fure fwear fweet gentleman give Gremio hath heart heav'n himſelf honour horfe Hortenfio houfe houſe huſband Illyria Kate kifs King knave Lady Lord Lucentio Madam mafter maid Malvolio marry miſtreſs moft moſt mufick muft muſt Orla Orlando Padua Petruchio pleaſe pleaſure pr'ythee pray reafon Rofalind Roufillon SCENE ſelf ſhall ſhe Signior Sir Toby ſpeak tell thee thefe theſe thine thou art Tranio whofe wife worfe youth
145. oldal - Thy husband is thy lord, thy life, thy keeper, Thy head, thy sovereign; one that cares for thee, And for thy maintenance: commits his body To painful labour, both by sea and land...
201. oldal - The web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together : our virtues would be proud if our faults whipped them not; and our crimes would despair if they were not cherished by our virtues.
53. oldal - ... it is a melancholy of mine own, compounded of many simples, extracted from many objects, and indeed the sundry contemplation of my travels, in which my often rumination wraps me in a most humorous sadness.
55. oldal - But these are all lies : men have died from time to time and worms have eaten them, but not for love.
223. oldal - If she, my liege, can make me know this clearly, I'll love her dearly ; ever, ever dearly.