Nothing sparkles quite like a diamond, and no diamond sparkles quite like one in a Tiffany setting. This lush volume celebrates the glittering world of Tiffany diamonds through its captivating history and sumptuous jewelry. John Loring recounts how Charles Lewis Tiffany was crowned the "king of diamonds" in 1848, how the firm purchased the French crown jewels in 1887, and how Tiffany introduced the engagement ring as we know it today. Intriguing and often mysterious tales of the world's famous diamonds-the Koh-i-noor, the Regent, the Sancy, and many more-embellish the text, and anecdotes about the illustrious owners of Tiffany diamonds provide a rare glimpse into the glamorous lifestyles of these privileged few. Handsomely produced with archival photographs, sketches, drawings, and new photography of antique and contemporary jewelry pieces, this exquisite volume is the ultimate read for anyone whose eye has ever been dazzled by a diamond.
What people are saying - Write a review
The products list is as below:1) sports shoes: air jordan, jordan 23, af1, Jordan fussion, air max,Dunks,
Puma, Bape, GUCCI, Prada, UGG, Timberland boots, ect.
2) handbags: Chanel, Chloe, Coach, D&G, LV, Fendi, Gucci, Hermes,Prada, UGG,
3) T-shirts: Affliction, BBC, POLO, Lacoste, ED-Hardy, EVS, UGG, A&F,Christan
Audigier, Coogi, G-Star ect.
4) Jeans: Red Monkey, True Religion, BBC, Christan Audigier, ArtfulDoger, bape,
5) Jerseys: NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL
6) Hoodies: Bape, BBC, LRG, CLH, ED hardy, Evisu, Gino Green Global,Deep ect
7) watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, underwear, socks, accessories.
THE AMOUNT OF WHITE LIGHT TABLE OF CONTENTS ONLY A DIAMOND
2 other sections not shown