To Amend the Securities Act of 1933. Solicitation of Proxies, Etc., in Reorganizations, Etc. Hearing ... on H.R. 6968
1937 - 562 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
acceptance action administration agency agreement allowed amended amount apply appointed approval assents attorneys authorized bank bankruptcy bill bondholders bonds CHAIRMAN claims Commission Commissioner DOUGLAS connection Conservator corporation counsel court creditors debt debtor default deposit district dollar duties effective equity Exchange expenses fact fair Federal fees filed give given Government hearing houses individual interest investment investors involving issue issuer judge jurisdiction limitations MAPES matter means ment mortgage municipal necessary officers operations paid person petition practice present proceedings proposal protective committee provisions proxies question readjustment reason receiver referred regulations reorganization represent respect result rules Securities Act security holders situation solicitation statement stockholders subdivision thereof tion trustee underwriter United unless voluntary WOLVERTON
459. lappuse - ... no individual shall be prosecuted or subjected to any penalty or forfeiture for or on account of any transaction, matter, or thing concerning which he is compelled, after having claimed his privilege against self-incrimination, to testify or produce evidence, documentary or otherwise, except that such individual so testifying shall not be exempt from prosecution and punishment for perjury committed in so testifying.
533. lappuse - If any party shall apply to the court for leave to adduce additional evidence, and shall show to the satisfaction of the court that such additional evidence is material and that there were reasonable grounds for failure to adduce such evidence in the...
459. lappuse - Board, its member, agent, or agency, there to produce evidence if so ordered, or there to give testimony touching the matter under investigation or in question; and any failure to obey such order of the court may be punished by said court as a contempt thereof.
260. lappuse - Circuit Court of Appeals of the United States, within any circuit wherein such person resides or has his principal place of business, or in the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia...
493. lappuse - Commission and to be adduced upon the hearing in such manner and upon such terms and conditions as to the court may seem proper. The Commission may modify its findings as to the facts by reason of the additional evidence so taken...
369. lappuse - Commission for that purpose, and thereupon the Commission shall certify and file in the court a transcript of the record upon which the order complained of was entered. Upon the filing of such transcript such court shall have exclusive jurisdiction to affirm, modify, or set aside such order, in whole or in part.
484. lappuse - ... principal place of business, or in the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, by filing in such court, within sixty days after the entry of such order, a written petition praying that the order of the Commission be modified or set aside in whole or in part.
521. lappuse - Commission may, in its discretion, make such investigations as it deems necessary to determine whether any person has violated or is about to violate...
2. lappuse - Affiliated person" of another person means (A) any person directly or indirectly owning, controlling, or holding with power to vote, 5 per centum or more of the outstanding voting securities of such other person...