Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according affections ancient answer apostles appear authority become believe Bible blessed called cause character charge Christ christian churches common consider course death deity desire divine doctrine duty edition equal error eternal evidence evil excite experience fact faith Father fear feel future give given gospel Greek hand happiness heart heaven heavenly holy hope human important influence instructions Jesus Jesus Christ kind labors light living Lord manuscripts means mind moral nature never object observation opinions original ourselves passages perfect person possess practical preached present principles printed prove readings reason received regard relations religion religious respect salvation saved Saviour scriptures soul speak spirit suppose Testament things thought tion true truth understand Unitarian unto various readings views virtue whole zeal
4. oldal - The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.
184. oldal - For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them : but the word preached did not profit them , not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
5. oldal - For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
1. oldal - There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God : for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
12. oldal - Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue.
173. oldal - Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me : for there is no saviour beside me.
42. oldal - And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ the Son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou Simon Barjona, for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven...
9. oldal - How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil ; for God was with him.