Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accept accession accordance adopted Adviser agreed agreement American amount apply appointed arbitration arrangement ARTICLE August authorities Board Britain British Bulletin Canada cheque Commission Committee communication concerning Conference copy Council Court Court of International dated December Delegate Department deposited drugs economic effect established Excellency exchange February force Foreign France Free French Germany given Government High Contracting Parties import informed the Secretary instrument of ratification International Company International Justice issued Italy January July June League of Nations Legal limit Majesty March means meeting ment Minister mortgage necessary Netherlands notification November October Office Panama paragraph payment period Permanent Court persons present Convention President protocol provisions question ratification received referred regard regulations relating representatives Republic reservations respect revision Secretariat Secretary-General September settlement signed signed at Geneva Statute territory tion treaty Union United vessels Washington
15. lappuse - His Majesty the King of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the seas, Emperor of India : For Great Britain and Northern Ireland and all parts of the British Empire which are not separate members of the League of Nations...
28. lappuse - The Governments of the countries of the Union reserve the right to enter into special agreements among themselves, in so far as such agreements grant to authors more extensive rights than those granted by the Convention, or contain other provisions not contrary to this Convention. The provisions of existing agreements which satisfy these conditions shall remain applicable.
24. lappuse - His Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary to His Majesty the King of the...
24. lappuse - The ratification shall be deposited in the archives of the Secretariat of the League of Nations.
22. lappuse - States shall be admitted at a reduction of twenty per centum of the rates of duty thereon as provided by the Tariff Act of the United States approved July 24, 1897, or as may be provided by any tariff law of the United States subsequently enacted.
7. lappuse - Draft Convention concerning the protection against accidents of workers employed in loading or unloading ships.
8. lappuse - Amendments to this Covenant will take effect when ratified by the Members of the League whose Representatives compose the Council and by a majority of the Members of the League whose Representatives compose the Assembly. No such amendment shall bind any Member of the League which signifies its dissent therefrom, but in that case it shall cease to be a Member of the League.