Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Twelve Sermons: Preached at Verulam District Church, Lambeth, London ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
Twelve Sermons: Preached at St. Thomas' Church, Lambeth, London (Classic ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
according angels anointing Apostle appear Assyria bear believers blessed blood Book of Revelation brethren bring called chapter Christ Jesus Christian Church comes confidence crucified dead death dwelling earth enemies Epistle eternal everlasting evidence eyes faith Father flesh fruitful give given glorious glory God's Gospel grace hand hast hath head hear heart heaven Holy Ghost Israel John Joseph keep King light live look Lord Jesus Christ mean mind nature never pass Paul perfect persons praise PREACHED prophet Psalm reap received righteousness rock salvation saved Saviour says seal season separate sinner sins sons soul sound speak Spirit spoken stand sufferings sure tell thee things Thou throne true trumpet truth understand unto verse walk wall whole words
3. oldal - Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Behold the fowls of the air, for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns ; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
9. oldal - Judah ; and he hath filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship; and to devise curious works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass, and in the cutting of stones, to set them, and in carving of wood, to make any manner of cunning work.
3. oldal - GOD, thou art my God ; early will I seek '"-•' thee : my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is ; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
4. oldal - Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is : For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green ; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
11. oldal - And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed : it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary : and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.
2. oldal - The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills...
12. oldal - SPIRIT in the inner man ; that CHRIST may dwell in your hearts by faith ; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend, with all saints, what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height ; and to know the love of CHRIST, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of GOD.
4. oldal - The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
6. oldal - But now after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage ? Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.
6. oldal - Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law : for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.