Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according affection apostle attain attention bear behold believe better blessed called Christian church cold coming condition continually count daily dead death desire devotion difficult duty earth easy enjoy enter eternal evil fail faith Father fear feel flesh friends give glory God's Gospel grace hand happiness hast hath hear heart heaven heavenly hereafter holy hope hour improvement Jesus Christ judgment knowledge labour less light live look Lord master means mind nature ness never night obey offer once ourselves pains perfect poor pray prayer prepared present ready reason receive reckon rejoice repent respect rest rich Saviour seen sense SERMON servants serve sins soul Spirit strive sure thankful Thee things thou thought tion trial true truly trust unto wealth whole worldly
145. oldal - And he said, This will I do : I will pull down my barns, and build greater ; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. " And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
iv. oldal - Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich, and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
237. oldal - GREAT God, what do I see and hear! The end of things created ! The Judge of mankind doth appear On clouds of glory seated ! The trumpet sounds ; the graves restore The dead which they contained before ; Prepare, my soul, to meet Him...
41. oldal - I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound ; every where and in all things I am instructed, both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need ; I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
184. oldal - I more : — circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews ; as touching the law, a Pharisee ; concerning zeal, persecuting the Church ; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
191. oldal - Woe unto thee, Chorazin ! woe unto thee, Bethsaida ! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes.
196. oldal - There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when, ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
208. oldal - Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season ? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
108. oldal - Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; but ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; when your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. "Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me...