Understanding Clinical Nutrition
West Publishing Company, 1991 - Medical - 382 pages
This text focuses exclusively on the clinical aspects of nutrition for nursing students and students who have completed a normal nutrition course. It contains Chapters 18-30 from Understanding Normal and Clinical Nutrition, 3E and covers the roles of nutrition in disease prevention and treatment. Material on drug interaction is incorporated in each chapter. Includes the new RDA and Canadian RNI.
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
Need to lose weight?
How to lose weight fast ?
How to lose weight in a week ? And now ... read my successful story here
Some excerpts from my diary:
- exercise equipment care personal fitness and abdominal
- exercise equipment electrical abdominal
- exercise equipment fitness abdominal and care personal
- exercise equipment fitness abdominal and personal care
- exercise equipment fitness abdominal care and personal
Nutrition and Immunity
Nutrition and Drug Therapy
Health Messages on Food Labels
56 other sections not shown