United Kingdom Factfile: An encyclopaedia of everything you need to know about the United Kingdom, for teachers, students and travellers
A digital encyclopaedia of the UK packed with essential need-to-know facts. Collins UK Factfile has been created by the publisher of the authoritative and popular Times Atlas range. Use it to gain an in-depth understanding of the UK, whether you’re learning the facts for the first time or looking to refresh your knowledge.
Use Collins UK Factfile ebook to discover:
• The most reliable statistical information on topics covering the history, people, government, economy, geography and environment of the United Kingdom.
• Photographs and graphics illustrate statistics throughout and make information easy to understand. Ideal for teachers and students.
• Historical and present day maps sit alongside in-depth details.
• All information has been carefully researched and comes from the most up-to-date sources.
• Ideal reference for home, school and business, or when travelling to the United Kingdom.
Did you know?
The UK was the world’s first fully industrialized country.
80% of the total population in the UK is urban.
Enhanced learning with Collins UK Factfile ebook.
• Facts at your fingertips: search function enables you to go directly to the information you need.
• Follow links to useful websites.
• Zoom into hi-res images for greater detail: view them in full screen.
• Highlight sections of text and add your own notes - save useful information to use again and personalise the encyclopaedia to capture your interests.
• Never lose your page again: bookmark multiple pages for easy access.
Collect all the countries in the Collins Factfile ebook series.