Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
animal appear beautiful become body brought called character Christ Christian church circumstances close colour common covered death desire earth effect feel feet field five flowers four garden give given ground grow hand happy head heart heaven holy hope hour hundred interest kind king land leaves less light live look Lord matter means ment mind native nature never object observed once passed person plants pleasure poor present produced received remarks river scene seed seemed seen side soon soul species spirit stand taken things thou thought thousand tion tree truth turned uncle walk whole wood young
26. oldal - And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, "Lazarus, come forth." And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes, and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, "Loose him, and let him go.
380. oldal - Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble. The Lord will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies. The Lord will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness.
435. oldal - He that is down needs fear no fall; He that is low no pride; He that is humble ever shall Have God to be his guide.
310. oldal - My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee, so that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding ; if thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures ; then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.
216. oldal - Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, And HE bringeth them out of their distresses. HE maketh the storm a calm, So that the waves thereof are still. Then are they glad because they be quiet ; So HE bringeth them unto their desired haven.
275. oldal - And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship, 4.
426. oldal - Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: 18 Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
252. oldal - From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
16. oldal - tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune. Or to take arms against a sea of troubles. And by opposing end them. To die: to sleep...
275. oldal - But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; and base things of the world, and things which are despised hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: that no flesh should glory in his presence.