Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts affections Apostle appear authority bear become believe blessed Book brethren cause Christ Christian Church course darkness death desire divine doctrines duty earth England established eternal evil expression eyes faith Father fear feel follow give given glory God's Gospel grace hand hath hear heart heaven holy hope human influence institution instruction interests Jesus John judgment kingdom knowledge labours land language less light living look Lord means mind minister nature never object observe once ourselves peace persons poor pray prayer preaching present principles promises reason received religion religious respect rest salvation Scripture seek SERMON sins Society soul spirit stand surely thee things thou thought tion true truth turn unto whole worship
5. oldal - Think not that I am come to destroy the law or the prophets; I am not come to destroy but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
3. oldal - I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an Angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
1. oldal - For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the Lord our God is in all things that we call upon him for?
7. oldal - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ; according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love ; having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will...
11. oldal - And when he had thus spoken, he kneeled down, and prayed with them all. And they all wept sore, and fell on Paul's neck, and kissed him, Sorrowing most of all for the words which he spake, that they should see his face no more.
4. oldal - Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life : but teach them thy sons, and thy sons...
2. oldal - And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God.
31. oldal - Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.
12. oldal - But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity : for God loveth a cheerful giver.
8. oldal - Christian life: remembering always, that baptism doth represent unto us our profession ; which is, to follow the example of our Saviour CHRIST, and to be made like unto him; that as he died, and rose again for us, so should we, who are baptized, die from sin, and rise again unto righteousness; continually mortifying all our evil and corrupt affections, and daily proceeding in all virtue and godliness of living.